Hear it from the experienced lot. Their stories will help entrepreneur in all stages to assess growth and scale to IPO stage. Learn from the innovators who have left a mark. The problems that they faced and the way they solved them. Also, understand the intellection of the investors who decide to invest money and resources in a raw idea.
- Early, Growth and Scale Stages
- Q&A session for the inquisitive minds
- Fireside Chat
Workshops from the leaders who are working on cutting edge technologies and solutions
This is the place where an individual can learn something which is outside the classroom knowledge
Workshops that are lined up for this event:
- Building blocks of IoT and its applications
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) with a successful Entrepreneur/Investor
- Business Essentials and Go to Market for Startups by ISB
- Blockchain and Its Impact on the Future of businesses
- Intellectual Property for Startups and How to go about it
Following tracks are lined up for this SMC:
- Hardware, IoT, Robotics
- Impact Challenge (Agri, Education, Health, CleanTech)
- Deep Starup Challenge (AI / ML / DeepTech / Intelligent Machines)
Face to face discussion with several Angels, VCs and CEOs. Facing dilemma whether or not to startup? Facing initial challenges in your startup? Pitch your idea and get mentored from the masters.
One-on-ones are one of the most popular attractions at Startup Master Class that allow entrepreneurs in various stages of starting up a new venture to have a 10-15 minute face to face discussion with investors, industry veterans and mentors.
now for One-on-One
Last date for registration: 10 Feb 2018
- Informal Pitch
- Several Angel Investors, VCs and CEOs